Holiday Open House - 2022
Saturday, November 12th
9 am - 1 pm
Features of the Open House:
FREE - 2023 Photo Calendar unveiled
- Pick up your FREE 2023 Photo Calendar - the photos in this calendar were selected from 848 photos that were submitted from residents of ALL 50 states. We hope to have some of the photographers on hand to tell you about their photos.
Photo Entries on Display -
- 848 Photos on display from the 29th annual photo contest
NEW this year:
We have added a Bonus Farmers Market in our parking lot – we will have 15 farmer’s market vendors in the parking lot this year.
Horse Drawn Wagon Rides – we will be doing these rides across the street at JC Park.
Music – we are engaging with a number of different musicians to provide live music.
Straight River Coffee – we will be providing Straight River Coffee this year (and a chance to purchase their coffee).
Riverbend Nature Center – this will be the first year that we have added them to the open house.
Make-&-Take Craft Stations!
- Hands On Craft Stations: there will be a number of Hands-On craft stations where your children can make the craft on site.
There are a number of organizations that will be joining with us to help make this possible - some of them include:
- Steele County Historical Society
- United Way of Steele County
- Exchange Club Center for Family Unity
- Junior Achievement North
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- We are working on securing a number of Favorite Mascots to be around during the open house - they will be coming and going at different times throughout the day. So far we have secured:
Santa Letters -
- We will be handing out stationery to write letters to Santa - these letters can be completed on site or returned to Tri M at a later date. We have a special mailbox that goes direct to Santa, you can drop them off in the mailbox inside the building. - Santa may even write the children back!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. By attending this Open House, you have chosen to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 and release and waive your rights to bring suit against Tri M Graphics or any of the volunteer organizations.