Holiday Open House - 2021
Saturday, November 13th
9 am - 1 pm
Features of the Open House:
FREE - 2022 Photo Calendar unveiled
- Pick up your FREE 2022 Photo Calendar - the photos in this calendar were selected from 788 photos that were submitted from residents of ALL 50 states. We hope to have some of the photographers on hand to tell you about their photos.
Photo Entries on Display -
- 788 Photos on display from the 28th annual photo contest - the plan is to have these photos inside, but we will have one way in the building and one way out of the building & will be limiting the number of people in the building at a time.
Craft Activity Kits - FUN Hand Off & Craft Stations!
- Interactive - Physically distanced hand off Stations for the "Craft Activity Kits" - These will take place Inside & Outside and will include things like a truck racing down a track to the child with their craft kit on board. May also include the craft sliding down a wire to the child. These fun, safe, hands-off stations will be a LOT of fun for the kids and will help them create special memories.
- Hands On Craft Stations: there will also be a number of Hands On craft stations where your children can make the craft on site. (these will also be available for take home as well)
There are a number of organizations that will be joining with us to help make this possible - some of them include:
- Steele County Historical Society
- United Way of Steele County
- Trinity Nursery School
- Exchange Club Center for Family Unity
We have secured David Williams to join us with his acoustic music. This will truly add to the overall experience.
- We are working on securing a number of Favorite Mascots to be around during the open house - they will be coming and going at different times throughout the day. So far we have secured:
Santa Letters -
- We will be handing out stationery to write letters to Santa - these letters can be completed on site or returned to Tri M at a later date. We have a special mailbox that goes direct to Santa, you can drop them off in the mailbox inside the building. - Santa may even write the children back!
- Tri M Graphics team will be doing our best to create a safe environment for all. We encourage you to take precautions that you are comfortable with.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. By attending this Open House, you have chosen to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 and release and waive your rights to bring suit against Tri M Graphics or any of the volunteer organizations.