History Partners Memory Café
- Steele County Historical Society - Steele County History Center - 1700 Austin Road, Owatonna
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 10:00-11:15 a.m.
- Memory Café serves to provide education, area services, and community resources in a safe environment for persons living with mild to moderate dementia and their caregivers.
- This is an in-person program focused on awareness of dementia and connecting family, friends, and neighbors to supportive services in the community through meaningful social activities such as storytelling, music, games, and SCHS museum collections.
- To RSVP or for more information, CALL: MaryAnne Higgins at 507-451-1420
Easter Egg Hunt with Easter Bunny
- Vintage Escapes Winery - 8950 Dodd Road, Kilkenny, MN 56052
- FREE Admission
- Sunday, April 2, 2023 - 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. Egg Hunt for ages 0-3 years
- 2:30 p.m. Egg Hung for ages 4-10 years
Music Boosters of Owatonna
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- Trinity Lutheran Church, 609 Lincoln Avenue South, Owatonna, MN 55060
- 12th Annual MBO Benefit Concert to benefit music education in our schools.
- Silent Auction starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Admission: $10 Adult/ $5 Student
Music at the Arts Center
- Sunday, April 16, 2023, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Owatonna Arts Center, 435 Garden View Lane, Owatonna, MN
- Enjoy an afternoon of music by Owatonna Middle School Orchestra & Jazz Band
Little Theatre Spring Drama 2023
- Little Theatre of Owatonna presents "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
- 560 Dunnell Drive #A, Owatonna, MN 55060
- 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., Fri., April 21 and April 28
- 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., Sat., April 22 and April 29
- 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Sun., April 23 and April 30
Owatonna Downtown Thursday
- Thursday, June 1, 2023 from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- This is an annual summer event, held the first Thursday of June, July, August, and September.
- The events begin with musical performances on the 300 block of Cedar Avenue. The June 300 block band will be: Lunar Tunes Music from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- There will be food trucks, street vendors, as well as downtown businesses and restaurants.
- The concert in Central Park begins at 7:00 p.m. Bring a chair and enjoy the entertainment.
Smokin' in Steele
- BBQ & Blues, Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3 at the Steele County Fairgrounds at 1525 South Cedar Avenue, Owatonna, MN 55060. This is a family-friendly event.
- Kansas City sanctioned BBQ competition and live blues benefits local chapter of Special Olympics.
- There will be a Family Bike Cruse offering three tours (not a race) meant for families, casual cyclists, and those more experienced in road riding. Route lengths are eight miles, 23 miles, and 40 miles.
- Tee shirts are given to all participants with access to the beer garden where you can listen to blues, purchase beverages, BBQ sandwiches and meals.