Marketing Tips« Back to Ideas Collection
More Marketing Tips
- • Funnel Your Efforts in the Right Direction
- • Only As Strong As Your Weakest Touch Point
- • Smart Companies Get People Talking
- • 6 Steps To Customer-Centric Writing
- • Sell With Words That Inspire
- • Creating a Category of One
- • Four Keys to Building Customer Relations
- • Spicing Up Your Voicemail Greeting
- • Create the Need
- • Backstage at Disney
- • Eye-Stopping Headlines
- • Focus Check
- • Guerrilla Marketing Rule #6
- • Creating the Wrong Brochure
- • Powerful Business Cards
- • Design Direct Mail That Sells
- • Create a Great New Logo
Tips for Unleashing the Amazing Sales and Marketing Power of Business Cards
Business cards may be small, but their impact is huge. A business card plays an important part in making a lasting impression upon those you do business with.
When choosing a business card, don't be cheap. (If you're on a limited budget, try to save elsewhere.) Experienced sales reps know how important it is to make a good impression on their prospects. They buy nice clothes, drive nice cars, and wine and dine prospects and clients - only to give them a 5¢ business card?!? Why not consider a 10¢, 15¢, or 20¢ business card that would really wow a customer and add to the overall good impression?
by Jeannet Leenderste
Business card design is about making information available, memorable, and accessible in a very small package - a challenge that graphic designers are faced with on a daily basis. This book presents hundreds of the best and most creative business card graphics out there today. Featured are hundreds of business cards from hundreds of businesses, including artists, photographers, designers, restaurateurs, retailers, corporate, personnel management, and more. The designers featured in this volume show that size does not limit creative and effective graphic communication.